New Blog Spot
Sooo, we.ve never really done a blog before. In fact I am usually horrified at the thought that someone might be able to read whatever thoughts I may have. They might be shocked at the number of times a day I think about Beef Jerky or lately, with my complete lack of concentration on ANYTHING! :-)
But, considering we have so many important people in our lives that live so far away we thought it might be a good idea to start up this blog where we can upload pictures pre and post baby.
Current stats at the moment.......
12 weeks 2 days pregnant
Feb 20th due date
Belly - constantly growing
Main food aversions
But, considering we have so many important people in our lives that live so far away we thought it might be a good idea to start up this blog where we can upload pictures pre and post baby.
Current stats at the moment.......
12 weeks 2 days pregnant
Feb 20th due date
Belly - constantly growing
Main food aversions
- Lettuce (odd I know!)
- actually almost any vegetable except beets (although this is getting better now)
Main food cravings
- Anything spicy.
- Beef Jerky
- Anything with sauce, and lots of it!
I will try to post a belly picture as soon as it is developed.
:-) Kerri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home