First Belly pic.

Well, we haven't given an update recently but not too much has changed. I am finally starting to feel better throughout the day, but the evenings are still fairly nauseous for me. Unfortunately for Gareth that means that he has to cook most of the meals :-) and hopefully not be insulted when I can only eat half of mine.
I started doing pre-natal yoga this week and that has been great so far. I bought a video off on eBay which is really good, and just today I went to a class for an hour and a half session which I really liked - however, I expect I will be a bit stiff tomorrow. I may start taking a class once a week and doing my video the other two times, it was nice to be in a class with a bunch of other pregnant ladies.
We did get one belly pic developed so I will post it today but I hope to take another on a digital camera this week (if we can borrow one somewhere) so I can have one a bit more up to date. This was taken at about 12 weeks which was when we really started to notice my belly getting big. It's a bit bigger now but still hideable. Unfortunately I can't wear my normal pants anymore though. Some shirts I can get away with but that stock is dwindling as well. Gareth and I went shopping and bought some really great Mat clothes and I managed to buy a bunch second hand from someone cleaning out their apartment, so I still have lots to wear!
Hope everyone is well. If we get a more recent belly pic I will post it this week.
xoxo
Kerri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home