Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally - a new post :-)



Ok, so I have been getting a lot of e-mails chastising me for not posting in so long, so - here we go, finally a post! :-)

To the Right you will see our lovely new ultrasound picture. Now - no laughing allowed! Unfortunately the baby would not stay still for the scan and this was the best shot the tech could get. If you look closely you can see basically the head - eye sockets, nose etc and then fading off to the right is its body. We decided we didn't want to know the sex so at the moment it is still an 'it' - although there was so much movement I'm not sure the tech would have been able to tell the sex even if we wanted.

As for the rest, the second trimester is way better than the first! No morning sickness, way more energy, it's great. Besides the heartburn, of course.

Official stats at the moment:

Due date: Feb 14th, 2006 (approx)

22 weeks pregnant.

Belly - massive!

baby - about 20 cm long (as of a week and a half ago)

These are my belly pics from 17 and then 22 weeks.

xoxo Kerri

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your grandparents think you look gorgeous!

October 16, 2006 12:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kerri! Looking Good!! I think it is fabulous that you are expecting. I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy.

October 18, 2006 6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home